Boca Raton will have a new Coffeehouse within a Coworking Space
Caffeine Spaces is launching a new location in Boca Raton with a full coffeehouse. Get your fix of caffeine from one of the many coffee drinks served or stay a little longer and listen to the music as we brew a craft beer. The choices are not limited to coffee and beer. Our new coffeehouse in Boca Raton will have a large selection of coffee, tea, energy drinks, craft beer, and wine to help you with your next project.
Creating the Coffeehouse Menu
- Espresso – Who is game for a quadruple shot? I know I am!
- Pour-over – I have been told that we can acquire the best single source beans. I will believe that once I try it. Yet this is a growing industry in itself.
- Tea – Who has the best green tea?
- Yerba Mate – This one may intrigue a few of you to try something new.
- Energy drinks – Preworkout drinks have advanced a long way. Red Bull is not the only player in this game. I have sampled nearly every brand and a few really stand out for me. There are also a few local players in this industry that are taking the industry by storm.
- Smoothies – What is your favorite? I know what mine is. Adding one smoothy a day changed my entire body chemistry.
- Craft beer – Local craft brews are being brewed all around us, we plan to offer the best of the best local craft beer.
- Wine – Have you sampled some of the great Florida wines?
Something I am researching is the healthy food industry as it relates to our coffee shop. My opinion is that you, like me, would like to have as many healthy options on the menu to keep us content. The organic and local markets are going to be a draw and I still need help from many of you that know far more about this industry than I do. I am open to suggestions on resources to expand my knowledge. Send me a note on what you like.
Subscribe to our coworking blog and events calendar for a schedule of coworking activities happening at Caffeine Spaces.
Caffeine Spaces, coworking, coffeehouse, and event space