In this FREE interactive workshop, Constant Contact Regional Director, Alex de Carvalho, will provide a roadmap outlining how to use Social Media and Email Marketing to generate new business. Learn how setting marketing goals and objectives helps you determine the best targeted channels to push out your social and email campaigns. Interactive exercises throughout the workshop will leave you with actionable steps you can take to help you achieve your marketing and business goals.
- 6:00PM-6:30PM – Registration
- 6:30PM-8:30PM – Workshop
- 8:00PM-8:30PM – Q&A and event wrap-up
- What a “campaign” is and what to write about and offer in that campaign
- Simple but powerul tips for how to get your message opened and read, shared and socially visible
- What type of content to use in your campaigns
- Why using images on social media channels creates higher engagement
- Why your content should be mobile-friendly
- Tools you can use to help engage and expand your reach
Participants will leave with a workbook full of ideas for timing their messages, how to write a winning subject line, what kinds of offers or content they want to try and how best to approach their next outreach project.
Join Alex as he presents this free interactive workshop in partnership with Caffeine Spaces. Note: You do not need to be a Constant Contact customer to attend. Please share or forward to your colleagues and friends.Read More